The following training courses can all work towards a City & Guilds NPTC Assessment:
- PA1 & PA2 - Principles of Safe Handling and Application of Pesticides and the Application of Pesticides using Self-propelled, Mounted or Trailed Horizontal Boom Sprayers
- PA1 & PA6 - Principles of Safe Handling and Application of Pesticides and the Application of Pesticides using Hand Held Equipment
- PAGR - Pesticides Grandfathers Rights Certificate - for those born before 31st December 1964. Please get in touch for further information.
Our Pesticides courses combine the PA1 element within the duration of the course; this includes a FREE PA1 Assessment. The PA1 assessment is a computerised Assessment.
The Pesticides PA6 Training can incorporate a number of different elements:
- Spraying on or near Water
- Operating Hand Held Pesticide Injection Equipment
- Applying Pesticides pellets or granules to land
- Applying Pesticides pellets or granules to or near water
- Installing Pesticide Plugs in Tree Stumps
The following courses are all bespoke courses delivered by MWMAC to enhance your skills:
- Tree Protection & Weeding
- Tree diseases
- Respacing and Cleaning of Natural Regeneration
A Certificate of Attendance and/or Training will be provided for all MWMAC Ltd. courses