Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting
Duration: 2 days Training with an optional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
Attendees: max. 4 per course
Venue: This is normally completed at our site locally to Builth Wells.
If you have enough people for a full course, we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
Qualification: 0020-03 - previously known as CS30
- To understand the regulations & safety requirements related to the use of chainsaws and industry good practice.
- To understand how to and to be able to prepare and maintain the chainsaw and cutting system for use.
- To be able to carry out operational chainsaw checks
- To crosscut timber to specified standards of accuracy using safe efficient techniques.
- To present produce as specified for subsequent extraction or loading
- To remove branches from felled trees, using a chainsaw (sned), to specified standards of safety & quality.
- To be able to work safely.
Course Information Sheet: Course Information Sheet - Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting