01597 433117 // enquiries@mwmac.co.uk

Forest Machine Operator Record of Registration (RoR)

How do you apply for an FMO Record of Registration (historially known as a "Provisional Licence")?

What do you receive?

Once payment has been made for the RoR you will receive an email which contains:

When you are ready to assess what do you do?

You need to get in touch with mwmac Ltd, in good advance of the 6 month expiry, to arrange your Assessment.

Further information...

More information can be obtained by contacting the office on 01597 433117 or emailing enquiries@mwmac.co.uk