Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm
Duration: 3 days Training with an optional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
Attendees: max. 4 per course
Venue: This is normally completed as a site near Abbey Cwm Hir, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-vourse visit).
Pre-requisites: Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting
Qualification: 0020-04 - previously known as CS31
- To understand the regulations & safety requirements related to the use of chainsaws and industry good practice.
- To fell, safely and accurately, trees up to guide bar length in diameter (380mm).
- To remove branches from felled trees, using a chainsaw (sned), to specified standards of safety & quality.
- To use appropriate aid tools & techniques for take down of lodged trees and for directional felling.
- To crosscut timber to specified standards of accuracy using safe efficient techniques.
- To present produce as specified for subsequent extraction or loading
- To be able to work safely.
Course Information Sheet: Course Information Sheet - Felling & Processing Trees under 380mm