Handheld Hedge Cutter IA
Duration: 1 days Training with an integrated City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
Attendees: max. 4 per course
Venue: This is normally completed at our site locally to Builth Wells in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
Qualification: 0014-28 (IND) or 0014-23 (IA)
- Understand a range of hedge types and growth habits
- Know the health and safety legislation that underpins hand held hedge trimmer operations
- Select the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for hand held hedge trimmer operations
- Know the key safety features of the equipment being used & other types of hedge trimmer
- Carry out operator checks, maintenance and preparation of the hedge trimmer
- Prepare work area and carry out a risk assessment
- Carry out safe and effective operation of a hedge trimmer
- Complete job to a given specification and clear arisings, following environmental good practice
- Clean, store and transport equipment safely and appropriately
Course Information Sheet: Course Information Sheet - Handheld Hedge Cutters