FMO Provisional Licences
How do I apply for an FMO Record of Registration (Provisional Licence)?
- Download and complete the following pdf form >>> RoR Provisional Licence Request Form
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 24 hours a member of staff will be in touch to discuss your requirements and request payment for the RoR
What do I receive?
Once payment has been made for the RoR you will receive an email which contains:
- The new mwmac Ltd Record of Registration (provisional licence)
- mwmac Ltd RoR Guidance Note
- mwmac Ltd FMO Operator Handbook
- FISA Guidance applicable to the operation(s) listed on the RoR
- Qualification Guidance applicable to the operation(s) on the RoR
- Clear indication of the Expiry Date
When I am ready to assess what do I do?
You need to get in touch with mwmac Ltd, in good advance of the 6 month expiry, to arrange your Assessment.
More information can be obtained by contacting the office on 01597 433117 or emailing email@example.com