01597 433117 // enquiries@mwmac.co.uk

FMO Provisional Licences

How do I apply for an FMO Record of Registration (Provisional Licence)?

What do I receive?

Once payment has been made for the RoR you will receive an email which contains:

When I am ready to assess what do I do?

You need to get in touch with mwmac Ltd, in good advance of the 6 month expiry, to arrange your Assessment.

Further information...

More information can be obtained by contacting the office on 01597 433117 or emailing enquiries@mwmac.co.uk