Sit Astride All Terrain Vehicle Handling
Duration: 1 days Training with an additional 1 day City & Guilds NPTC Assessment
Attendees: max. 6 per course
Venue: This is normally completed at our site locally to Builth Wells, in Powys.
If you have enough people for a full course we are able to run this course on your site (subject to a pre-course visit).
- To provide an understanding of the hazards associated with operating a quad bike on various terrain and the measures which must be put in place to reduce the risks.
- To provide a knowledge of the personal protective equipment which must be worn when operating a quad bike.
- To identify quad bike controls and their functions.
- To demonstrate an ability to carry out the necessary daily maintenance checks required on a quad bike.
- To provide an understanding of quad bike loading requirements and load limits.
- To demonstrate an ability to safely and effectively operate a quad bike on various terrain both as a standalone unit and also with various items of equipment attached.
- To appreciate the need to carry out a post-use check
Course Information Sheet: Course Information Sheet - Sit Astride All Terrain Vehicles